UT692D Handheld optical power meter
The UT692D/G handheld optical power meters are used to measure absolute optical power or relative loss of optical power through length of fiber optic wires.
UT692 series are designed to be durable, the meters can withstand 2m drop and have a dust/water resistance rating of IP65. In addition, UT692’s other features include backlight display, flashlight, auto power off, wavelength storage/recall, user calibration, and ultra-wide optical power test range.
1. Cable construction and maintenance
2. Optical fiber communication
3. Evaluation of optical equipment
4. Production, installation, operation and maintenance of fiber optic transmission systems
5. Optical engineering, laboratory, production plant or facility maintenance